What Is Herb-Lax ?
- decaying food materials
- toxic chemicals and other toxic substances
- bacteria and parasites
Who Should Take Herb-Lax ?
- the elderly
- surgery patients
- individuals who are taking narcotic pain medications which frequently cause constipation as a side effect
What’s In Herb-Lax ?
- senna leaf: stimulates contractions in the bowel and inhibits stationary contractions in the colon
- buckthorn: recognized for it’s purifying effects* and constipation relief.
- culver’s root: Culver’s-root, which is official in the United States Pharmacopoeia, is used as an alterative, cathartic and in disorders of the liver. Traditionally used because of it’s affinity for cleansing the gallbladder*
- licorice: Licorice possesses anti-bacterial properties and is used traditionally to relieve stomach upset
- fennel: Fennel is an anti-spasmodic. As a medicinal plant, fennel seed has been used as an antispasmodic, carminative, diuretic, expectorant, laxative, stimulant, and stomachic. Fennel has also been used as a remedy against colic.
- anise: Anise is a soothing digestive aid. This herb is good for the treatment of colic, gas, and indigestion. The stimulant and carminative properties of Anise make it useful in flatulency and colic. It is used as an ingredient of cathartic and aperient pills, to relieve flatulence and diminish the griping of purgative medicines.
- rhubarb: Rhubarb has been used in medicines and folk healing for centuries. It is recognized that rhubarb not only exercises a digestive action but it operates directly as a conveyor of bile salts. In the stomach its digestive effects cause an increase of the flow of gastric juice and induce their movement, thus favoring the processing of the contents of the stomach. Besides stimulating the secretions from the liver which convey the bile salts, it assists the intestine in regulating the absorption of fats.
- blue malva: Traditionally, blue malva flower has been appreciated for its soothing properties.
- Alfalfa : this one everyone know, very very good for total health, father of all foods and goods for detox, and prevent cancer
Do you want to pay thousands of hospital bills ? or just RM 500 per month for VIVIX ? Grab your vivix today. You can click down the link below for online payment, where shaklee will post your vivix to your house/office. Call us now, we will deliver your vivix. We accept COD in Shah alam, Klang, Petaling Jaya, Menara TM, and UM. Gets your vivix NOW.